Burners from the Weishaupt monarch series fire hot water boilers, steam boilers and modern high-capacity boilers between 183,000 BTU/hr and 19,350,000 BTU/hr. These burners achieve 20 or 30 ppm NOx emissions levels without external flue gas recirculation.
Reliable, efficient and universal in application: Weishaupt´s new Monarch burner series embody the Weishaupt virtues of exemplary low emissions and robust equipment for lastingly reliable operation that Weishaupt customers have come to expect. Thanks to the digital combustion management – incorporated as standard – installation, adjustment, operation and servicing of the new Weishaupt Monarch burners are easier and more precise than ever.
- Outstanding price-performance ratio: Digital technology, a modular system and the most up-to-date combustion technologies make the Weishaupt monarch® a sound economic investment all round.
- User-friendly concept: All components, such as the fuel and air control system, are clearly arranged and easily accessible.
- Spatially variable: Burners can be hinged open to the left or right.
- Easy installation: All components are connected with plugs and sockets.
- Particularly quiet operation: An innovative fan unit and aerodynamically arranged air components minimise the amount of noise produced.
- Fuel: Weishaupt oil and dual fuel burners are suitable for use with #2 light oil and low sulphur oil, as well as #2 light oil containing up to 10% bio components, fuel B5 and B10.