The W series offers oil and gas burners in five different ranges from 40,000 BTU/hr to 1,950,000 BTU/hr. These burners achieve 20 or 30 ppm NOx emissions levels without external flue gas recirculation.
Reliable, economic, fully automatic: So far well over four million Weishaupt W series oil, gas and dual fuel burners have been installed worldwide. The economic and reliable compact energy packages can be used for many applications: From domestic heating to heat generation for industrial processes.
- Exemplary efficiency: The digital combustion management system ensures that only exactly the amount of energy is consumed that is needed at the time.
- Excellent emission levels: Weishaupt Low NOx technology (standard for gas burners, optional for oil burners) is exemplary in reducing emissions with special mixing assemblies for intensive flue gas recirculation.
- Sophisticated technology: All W series burners work fully automatically. Powerful microprocessors continuously control and monitor the combustion process for maximum efficiency.
- Silent operation: The transversely mounted fan draws air through a sound attenuated inlet.
- Long life: More than 50 years of experience and development have gone into Weishaupt burner technology. Only the best materials are used in manufacturing.
- Fuel: Weishaupt oil and dual fuel burners are suitable for use with #2 light oil and low sulphur oil, as well as #2 light oil containing up to 10% bio components, fuel B5 and B10.